The Renaissance building, which is part of the boutique hotel, is the oldest building in Leipzig that is still inhabitable. Located directly next to St Thomas’s Church and the Bach Monument, the Townhouse stands for style and class. The newly constructed rear building opens out onto the garden. Very quiet, very charming.
To the point
- Prime city center location, next to St Thomas’s Church & the Bach Monument
- 52 studios from 23 m² to 50 m²
- The Breakfast Club – breakfast Hawaiian style, with large terrace on the churchyard
- Fitness, sauna and relax area
- Library in the Renaissance House
- Garage nearby (direct loading/unloading area for cars)